Join me at the Lodge at Tahoe Donner where TWIG(Tahoe Wedding Industry Group) will be sponsoring a wedding industry event and get together. Tickets are on sale now so don't miss out on a wonderful opportunity to meet other industry vendors in the Tahoe area. Though a little nervous, I could not be more excited to be speaking on the topic Attracting the Right Clients: Securing the Ideal Couples for Your Ideal Brand
Through experience, most wedding service providers come to realize that not every client is a good match for them. Rather than trying to win over ill-suited clients, it is better for both your bottom line and your personal well-being to focus on attracting couples who will value your services and give glowing testimonials after the wedding.
For this reason, you should leave nothing to chance when it comes to crafting your brand identity. Everything – from the images on your website, to the language used in your proposals, to your presence on social media – should convey who you are and speak to your ideal client.
- identifying your perfect client
- defining (or redefining) what style or level of service you should seek
- developing a cohesive brand message
- succeeding in the social world – where potential clients are watching you
- building a community with like-minded service providers
See you in Tahoe at TWIG.